Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why do we have to title each post?

They must want to get me frazzled.I mean it took me enough time just to come up with a name for this blog.Well today since I am feeling down and irritable I am going to write about things that make me happy.
For one is my kids.Right now the 3 youngest are gone to various friends and relatives to visit and that is a nice break.Yes I love my kids and they give me plenty of joy and comfort,but they are at times a bit loud.This is an old picture of them,but one of my favorites. 2 are age 5 and 1 is age 6 in the picture.They are now almost 12 and 13.Next year we will have 5 teenagers in the house.What a joy.
The next are my oldest daughters.Allyisa can always make me laugh and Serena is such a gentle caring person.I am blessed to have them. Serena is 18 and Allyisa just turned 15 in July.
 My husband is my best friend and has spoiled me rotten.I told him once he has ruined me for any other man and he said "that is the point my love."He is my rock and my salvation.
 My sister Debbie is my friend and I can ramble away at her and we can spark up a conversation almost anytime.Since we live together that is a good thing.
 My pekingese Princess Mugwhump III.She is my spoiled little princess and I love to cuddle with her.A few times a day she gets frisky and plays with her toys or socks and loves to run around the living room.At first I did not realize she was playing and I got nervous because she sounded vicious,but now we know it is all play and we find it funny.We got her in November 2009 and she settled right in.She is most definatly my baby and spends most of her time as close to me as possible.I try to take her with me when ever I can.When I go to take care of my dad (he is disabled and my brother and I take care of him) she likes to go and sit with him.I think she finds it funny when the cats try to jump on him and she is there.She laughs at them.Well that is enough for now it is time to head to dad's and start dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment