Friday, August 13, 2010

A short autobiography

So I guess I will start this by telling you a little about me.I was born and raised in Hampton,Virginia.My mother and father separated when I was about 5 and my father remarried a woman named Linda who had 4 children.In total I had 8 siblings.3 were from my fathers first marriage, myself and my brother Mark from his second and 4 from his third.Although I am related to them my older half siblings and I were never close and now I really do not think of them as siblings.More like distant cousins.There were teens when I was born so I really was not around them allot.My step siblings were closer,but as time has gone by I have lost touch with them except for my younger sister Sally.

My mother,brother Mark and I moved to Williamsburg in 1983 with our grandmother.In 1988 I got pregnant and gave birth prematurely to a baby boy I named Stephen Michael.He passed away after 1 hour and 15 min which lead me to a reckless and downward spiral that ended with the birth of my daughter.I may write more about that later,but for now it is more than I can talk about.

I graduated from Lafayett High in 1990.A year later I graduated from Lafayette School of Practical Nursing and became a LPN.That year I also married my first husband Jesus Sandate III and gave birth to my oldest daughter Serena.We went on to have 4 children.Serena,Allyisa,Robin,and Austin.In 2003 he and I separated and our divorce was finalized in  2007. February 14,2009 I married my best friend Carl Davis Wright III.We live in Hampton with our combined 5 children.

That in a nutshell is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment