Sunday, August 15, 2010

Second post today

Well I posted once today,but oh well I can post again.Today is turning into a yucky day.Since I have not mentioned it yet I will now.I have an auto immune disease that has caused damage to my liver,digestive track, pancreas and heart.For this disorder and the damage it causes I take many pills a day and I have changed my diet to avoid fat and cholesterol,but with all the running around and dealing with funeral stuff I have neglected my body and now I seem to be paying for it.Tomorrow I see my rheumatologist  for blood work so I will see what this stress has done to me.Until then I will push fluids and let my stomach rest by not eating.Sometimes that is all I can do.That and sleep.No matter how much I sleep I can always seem to sleep more.

No comments:

Post a Comment